As part of the ‘liberalized and accelerated Phase 3 strategy of Covid-19 vaccination‘, all persons above the age of 18+ years will be eligible to get Covid-19 vaccine drive. Hence this huge (COVID19) Corona vaccination drive seems to applaud able with every detail seems properly thought upon to make it a grand success by the ruling government. Thank you Covid-19 Vaccination Team for your significant contribution!
The Covid-19 Vaccination third phase drive will open for all Adults 18+ Years from May 1. The Covid-19 vaccination third phase decision was taken during a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday (19 April 2021). Covid vaccination for all adults 18+ years of age is seen as a major step in controlling the second wave of Corona Virus in which India’s infection tally has reached 15,924,989.
Covid-19 (Corona Virus) vaccination will be made available for all Indian peoples above the age of 18 years from May 1 onwards, the health ministry announced on Monday (19 April 2021). The much-awaited announcement comes when India has been recording a daily surge of over 300,000 cases of corona disease for the past week. “India is vaccinating citizens at world record pace and we will continue this with even greater momentum,” Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi said during the meeting where the decision to covid-19 vaccinates all adults (18+) in India was taken.
The Covid-19 vaccination third phase move is seen as a major step in controlling the Covid-19 second wave spread in which India’s infection tally has reached 15,924,989 and the toll from the normal viral disease has gone up to 178,769, according to the Health and Family Welfare Minister. During 19 April Covid Emergency meeting, Narendra Modi said that the Indian government had been working hard for over a year to ensure that most Indian people get vaccines in the shortest possible time. Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi added that India is vaccinating people at an extreme pace and this will continue with even greater energy. Bihar, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh state governments have already announced to provide free covid19 vaccines to all from the age of 18+ years.
Here’s a Look at Major Points on India’s Covid-19 Vaccination Strategy:
- India’s first phase Covid-19 immunization programmed was started on 16 January 2021, in which all health and frontline workers were eligible to take the vaccine. The second phase of the Covid-19 vaccination drive was initiated in two parts on 1 March 2021 and on 1 April 2021. During the second phase, all Indian people above 60 years of age and those over 45+ years with neurologic, accounting for more than 80% Covid-19 mortality in the Indian country were allowed to take the corona vaccine.
- The “advanced and stimulated Phase 3 strategy” of Corona vaccination becomes practical from 1 May 2021 following which India’s entire adult population, i.e., all residents above the age of 18+ years will be allowed to take the effective corona vaccine.
- From May 1, corona vaccine producers would supply 50% of their monthly Central Drugs Laboratory released doses to the Indian government and would be free to supply the remaining 50% doses to all Indian state governments and in the private hospital and medical store, according to the Health Minister statement.
- Corona Vaccine Manufacturers are required to make an advanced declaration of the vaccine price for a 50% supply that would be available to state governments and in the private market before 30 April 2021. The all Indian state government, private hospitals, industrial establishments, etc will be able to carry coved vaccine doses from the manufacturers based on these prices. All private hospitals would have to attain their supplies of Corona vaccine exclusively from the 50% supply earmarked for other than the government channel.
How to Register for Covid-19 Vaccination Phase 3:
- Please Open Co-WIN official website https://www.cowin.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Register/Sign In yourself’ button
- Enter your 10-digit valid mobile number.
- Then, you will receive an OTP on your submitted mobile number; enter the OTP in the space provided.
- Once you have registered successfully, schedule your vaccination appointment at desired date and time.
After your Covid vaccination is successfully completed, you will get a unique Reference ID through which you can get your vaccination certificate.
Required Documents for Covid-19 Vaccination Phase 3 Registrations:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Health Insurance smart card issued under by Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) job card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- Passbooks issued by bank/post office
- Pension document
- Service identity card issued to employees by central/ state government / Public limited companies
As part of the ‘liberalized and accelerated Phase 3 strategy of Covid-19 vaccination‘, all persons above the age of 18+ years will be eligible to get Covid-19 vaccine drive. Hence this huge (COVID19) Corona vaccination drive seems to applaud able with every detail seems properly thought upon to make it a grand success by the ruling government.
Thank you Covid-19 Vaccination Team for your significant contribution!