Best ways to extract PST from EDB file within few clicks. Just follow these simple and secure steps to export mailbox from EDB to PST file.
Microsoft Exchange is a mail server service that stored all the email data in EDB file format. These EDB files contain important information such as emails, calendars, tasks, notes, attachments, messages, contacts, etc.
There are various possibilities where Exchange users are unable to access their EDB files. EDB file corruption due to hardware failure, missing log files, and the Exchange server goes down for maintenance are the most common issues where EDB files become inaccessible.
So If you are stuck in the same situation or problem, then this guide is for you. We are going to provide you two best solutions to export mailbox from EDB to PST files.
Easy Way to Extract PST from EDB File
The Best EDB to PST Conversions tool is the most secure and easy way to accomplish the conversion task. Users can easily export SMIME as well as OpenPGP encryption files within few clicks. The software permits us to convert EDB file to PST file and split them into multiple equal parts.
It is a powerful software that will be able to export corrupted EDB files into PST format with 100 % accuracy and also provides a data filtration option. The software is compatible with all the versions of Microsoft Exchange.
Merits of the Advanced Software
- The software is capable to export corrupted EDB files into PST format.
- It maintains the Exchange database folder hierarchy.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, and below versions.
- The tool provides the option to decrypt SMIME as well as OpenPGP files during the process.
- Extract Public EDB as well as Private mailboxes.
Working of the Software
- Launch the software and click on the “Add File” option to export mailbox from EDB to PST.
- Then pick one of the options from the “Select File” or “Search File” option.
- In case you have chosen the “Select File” option. Then click on the (…) icon.
- Locate the EDB files and click on the “Open” button.
Select “Remove Encryption” to decrypt files.
- The next step is to click on the “Export” or “Export Selected” buttons.
- Define the path of PST files after selecting the “PST” file format.
- Afterward, click on the “Export” button to start the process.
- After completing the conversion process, the software will be shown a message “Export Process Complete Successfully”
Convert EDB file to PST Through Exchange Admin Center
- The initial step is to login into “Exchange Admin Center” and move to the Permission tab.
- The second step is to click on the “Admin Role” and proceed further to the “Recipient Management” option.
- Now click on the (+) and then a new role group window will appear.
- Then click on the (+) icon and select the “Mailbox Import Export” option.
- Now on the right-side of Window click on the “mailboxes” under the Recipient Management.
- Afterward, click on the “Export to a PST file” option.
- Now click on the “Browse” to locate the mailbox.
- Then click on the “Finish” button to end the task.
Limitations or Drawbacks
- The manual method has higher chances of data deletion.
- Users need technical knowledge to extract PST from EDB files.
- It has complex steps to export mailbox from EDB to PST format.
Final Words on How to Convert EDB File to PST Format
In the above guide, we have described the complete solutions on how to extract PST from EDB files without losing any single information. Users can utilize the manual method if they have technical knowledge. But if you want to complete the task in a hassle-free manner, we suggest you go with the advanced software to transfer Exchange EDB files into PST format.