The specifications of the various research paper citing formats
The APA style was developed by the American Psychological Association. It is commonly used for the documentation of research data in psychology and sociology. The main specifications to remember about the research paper citing method used by the APA style are:
• The use of the (author, date) format
• The restrictions on the use of footnotes for citation purposes.
• The bibliography section with the heading of ‘References’
• The italics used for the title in the ‘references’ list.
The MLA style was developed with respect to the documentation requirements of language and coursework writing help. There is a set of rules which define the style, but it offers many optional methods of documentation for those who are not comfortable with the basic MLA style. If you are asked to follow the basic MLA style:
• The title page must be a part of the first page of the research paper.
• The in-text citations must be in the (author, page) format.
• The bibliography section must begin on a fresh page and carry the heading of ‘Works Cited’.
• The first letters of all the main words in the title must be typed in upper hand.
The research paper citing formats are not difficult to follow but it often weighs heavily on the deadline as it is a time-consuming task to ensure that it has been done appropriately. If you wish to avail of professional help with your research paper citations or any other part of your research paper, let us know. We offer help with middle and high school term papers as well as scholarly level papers. Whether you need assistance with your science research paper topic or with your history term paper topics, you may contact us. We can also offer you research paper samples, examples of term papers and sample expository essays for reference purposes.